Sunday, August 19, 2012

Our Egyptian Paradise

So we have been here for sometime now. We have our apartment now. Living here has been incredible so far. There are not very many words to explain it. The first night we were in our new place, we were showing our place to a coworker of Miranda's and then went out to show her the balcony. That's when I saw one of the most amazing sunsets I had probably ever seen. I have seen sunsets from Hawaii, Seattle, Las Vegas, both Atlantic and Pacific Ocean sunsets but nothing compared to the sunset I saw the first night at our new place. It took a few days before I finally had the chance to take video and some pictures of the sunset to share with everyone. The original video of the sunset is 20 minutes long so here is a more condensed version of it. Also there is a few pictures below that I included.







2 comments: