Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Classroom --- The After Shots

Well you remember what my classroom looked like when it was first presented to me. A desolate room with random bits of furniture and nothing properly ready for students. If you don't remember, you can see the before shots here --> http://www.pyramidst.blogspot.com/2012/09/my-first-time-at-school.html

My classroom was finally ready for me to enter and begin setting up just two working days before students were to arrive. Somehow I seem to work miracles. Here are some shots of what I had it looking like for the students' arrival. Managed to make my classroom child friendly in a matter of two days when most teachers in America start working on the set up of their classroom at least two weeks but usually a month before students arrive. Miracle worker, I'd say.....but I guess you could give some credit to Mike's helping hands too. ;)

View from the Door

Reading Carpet

View of Door

Front of Room

Reading corner from different angle


Teacher area


Back of Door --Awaiting the children's smiling faces

The Hallway

The Front of our Door





And here are some more shots of my classroom after I was able to spend some more time on the set up and decor of the room....

Job Board

Rules and Behavior Clip Chart

Some labels for our bins

Schedule

White Board




No comments:

Post a Comment